Wednesday, June 22, 2016

February Fever

Hi guise!

I'm so late, I know. I always say this, it feels like a decade I haven't been writing anything on my blog. I have been procrastinating, feeling lonely, I feel like I'm lost and I don't know what to do with my life anymore besides earning and shopping gloriously.

I bought a lot of clothes but I can't find the motivation to post any of them. It's like the end of the rope and I don't know, life became boring.

I wish I could find the motivation to write again, to read, to travel and maybe love truly...

I wish the old me...

Without further adieu... and this set was taken last February haha!

Sunnies - Jean Paul Gaultier
Blazer - Thrift shop
2 piece - Dresslink
Boots - Thrift shop


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfits, they are so fab you look good on it, try to watch "Fashion Blogger TV" in Youtube the australian version. They inspired me a lot when i'm lost and lazy. LOL.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete