Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tawny reservoir

In an abandoned house at the roof top,

the stagnant water but pure and crystal clear inside a tawny looking reservoir.

I reach for the coldness because it felt like it needed my warmth.

I slipped, fell in the enclosure; I was trap but plunged myself deep into the abyss.

I see no light however I sense it's poignant realm.

I could've emerged quickly as I can yet I was beginning to go numb and weak.

I know you needed my body, my touch, my hair and my crevices.

That's why I'm staying in the stillness of this dark place, atop your abandoned house,

where people pass by and look at it with discouragement.

But I didn't, because you are unique to me and I love the serenity

in a new world we created inside this rusty ole' reservoir.


Without further adieu...


Leather jacket - mickey mouse. Japan
Dress - Mango
Bag - Mango
Pumps - Galstar. Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment